Eagle Academy

Eagle Academy

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thoughts about Planned Parenthood & the Value of Human Life

I believe that the liberal media would express outrage if there were stories in the news about medical professionals harvesting and selling the body parts of dead puppies, rather than human babies.   Many Americans have been so desensitized, that the murder of babies does not upset them.  It makes me so sad that there are individuals who are so selfish, that they are not concerned about the pain and suffering of other people.  Human life is no longer is valued by a large percentage of individuals. .

People on this earth are believing Satan's lies about money and possessions being more important than God and all of the precious human life that He created.

1 Timothy 6:10 (KJV). "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

As a Christian, I realize that our earthly treasures are temporary.  I will not need any of my earthly possessions in Heaven.  My relationship with God, other people, and my freedom to live my life in accordance with God's Word, are what I value most in this life.  I enjoy the many luxuries that I have in this world, yet I could be satisfied with much less.

When the government tries to take away the freedoms of Christians to obey God's Word, I believe that it is time to exercise civil disobedience.  Christians who boldly stand for faith America, a country whose government boldly rejects God's laws, now face hatred and threats from government officials, their teachers, strangers, friends, families, peers, and from those who are under their leadership.

I know many people who support and promote abortion, yet they refuse to be consumers of any animal products because they object to the life of animals being taken.  This does not seem logical to me.  In our fallen world, the rights of animals often trump the rights of babies and children.  Pets often receive more attention and better care than the children, disabled, and elderly in our society.

I am glad that this world is only my temporary home!  Jesus is coming back soon and will make all things right again!  Amen!

No comments: